Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 0.5 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 0.25 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 cup raw honey can use more or less according to your preferences
- In a bowl, mix the milk, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and honey.
- When you get a homogenous mix, add the chia seeds and stir.
- Refrigerate and let the mixture rest for one to two hours (stirring a couple of times). During this time, the chia seeds will absorb the liquid and create a gelatinous substance that will thicken the pudding.