Grilled Oyster Mushrooms
Author: Sonia Skounaki for Primal Mediterranean Gourmet
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 20 oz oyster mushrooms
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp minced parsley
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Separate the mushrooms from the stems.
- With a mushroom brush or a damp towel, clean the top surface of the mushrooms.
- Brush or spray the mushrooms with extra virgin olive oil.
- Arrange the mushrooms on the grill rack and grill for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Flip the mushrooms and cook for an additional 2 - 4 minutes, depending on the thickness of rat mushrooms.
- Remove to a plater, season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve immediately.