Baked Monkfish Fillet
Author: Sonia Skounaki for Primal Mediterranean Gourmet
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 Monkfish Fillets
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp dried oregano or ¾ tbsp fresh oregano
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lemon quartered
- 1 lb Steamed broccoli
- 1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil for serving
- Put the monkfish fillets in a plate and sprinkle them with the salt.
- Place them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, add the extra virgin olive oil, the paprika, the turmeric, the oregano and the pepper.
- Rub the monkfish fillets with the mixture and place them in a baking pan.
- Bake in the middle of the oven, for 20-25 minutes.
- To serve, place the fillets, and the broccoli in a plate and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon.